Recommended Reading for 1st June through 22nd June
Interesting posts I’ve read between 1st June and 22nd June:
- How Drupal Will Save The World – Not so much a thesis on how Drupal could end global poverty, but an assessment of what needs to be done to make Drupal more attractive to non-techie users.
- Drupal’s Designer Future – Interesting discussion about Drupal and the need for better design within the community and better theme support. It’s a recurring topic with Drupal and one that needs attention. I might just lend a hand….
- Drupal and FeedBurner – Handy tutorial for integrating FeedBuurner with Drupal, and link to a Drupal module for FeedBurner which should make it even easier. I’m working quite a bit with Drupal at the moment, so this stuff is always useful!
- DIY PR – "So what I am recommending is not howto manage an agency, but something more radical: not hiring an agency at all. Here are ten reasons why."
- Should you switch off adverts for members of your site? – Should you consider switching off advertising for registered users to improve their experience? Seems like a good idea, as it’ll encourage signups and regular visitors don’t generally click adverts. Worth a read.